- 1 Introducing PhpFormGenerator
- 2 Installing PhpFormGenerator – Fantastico De Luxe
- 3 Installing PhpFormGenerator – Manually
- 4 Using PhpFormGenerator
An easy to use online tool, PhpFormGenerator will guide you and help you create efficient and reliable php forms. With its wizard, PhpFormGenerator will guide you step-by-step to creating your own customized form.
Installing PhpFormGenerator – Fantastico De Luxe
- Step 1: Login to your Admin cPanel http://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel
- Step 2: Locate and click on the Fantastico De Luxe Icon
- Step 3: Under the “Other Scripts” section, find and click on “PhpFormGenerator”.
- Step 4: In the right panel, select “New Installation”
- Step 5: on page 1 of the installation process, you will be prompted for the installation directory. To have LimeSurvey installed on your website’s main page (http://www.yourdomain.com) leave it blank else, insert the directory of your choice (http://www.yourdomain.com/formgenerator). Fill out all the required information accordingly and click “Install LimeSurvey”.
Step 6: A summary of the installation details will be posted. Once read, click “Finish Installation”. You will also see the link to your LimeSurvey application.
Installing PhpFormGenerator – Manually
Manual installation of PhpFormGenerator has never been easier.
- Step 1: Download the latest stable version of PhpFormGenerator.
- Step 2: Uncompress the downloaded file to a specified directory on your desktop.
- Step 3: Upload the extracted files (keeping the directories structure intact) to your web hosting account via FTP to a specified directory of your choice (e.g. /phpform).
- Step 4: Using your browser, go to the location of your newly uploaded files: http://www.yourdomain.com/phpform/
You can now start using PhpFormGenerator!
Using PhpFormGenerator is very simple, as it’s a step-by-step procedure guided by a wizard that will enables you to reach your goal in creating your customized form.
- Step 1: Go to http://www.yourdomain.com/phpform/
Step 2: Fill in the number of fields that your form will consist of and click “Next”.
Step 3: The wizard will generate fields that you will have to fill in according to your requirements. You will have to choose the field type and some of its parameters.
Step 4: Step 3 of the form wizard is not always mandatory as it depends on the field types that you selected previously. Once done, click “Next”.
Step 5: In the following step of the wizard, you will have to setup the database parameters if you require it, and also an email address for all the information that are submitted on the form to be sent to that email address. Some other parameters may be required accordingly. When done, click “Next”.
Step 6: The final step of the wizard will generate your form and will provide you with two links: the first link takes you directly to the form and the other link takes you to the administrative portal in order to manage the form records.
Note that the generated scripts are located under “public_html/phpform/use/formname”
That will do it all!
Use VNOHosting for the Best PhpFormGenerator Hosting.
You may use this tutorial for your own use. You may provide a link to this web site, where this tutorial can be used from. However you are not allowed distribute it in any form without the prior permission of VNOHosting.com