Templates Express is a series of static templates that comes with Fantastico De Luxe, enabling users to quickly install a template and start building there websites. On the other hand, Templates Express is not a web editor, it just installs pre-designed templates.
Installing Templates Express - Fantastico De Luxe
- Step 1: Login to your Admin cPanel http://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel
- Step 2: Locate and click on the Fantastico De Luxe Icon
- Step 3: Under the “Site Builders” section, find and click on “Templates Express”
- Step 4: In the right panel, select the template theme of your choice and click on it.
- Step 5: A snapshot of the template will be displayed. Click on the hyperlink below it to install the template.
Step 6: on the next installation page, you will be prompted for the installation directory. To have Templates Express installed on your website’s main page (http://www.yourdomain.com) leave it blank else, insert the directory of your choice (http://www.yourdomain.com/templateexpress). Fill out all the required information accordingly and click “Install Templates Express”.
Step 7: A summary of the installation details will be posted. Once read, click “Finish Installation”. You will also see the link to Templates Express website.
Note: To edit the installed template, you will have to access its files using ftp access and then edit them using any html editor.
Use VNOHosting for the Best Templates Express Hosting.
You may use this tutorial for your own use. You may provide a link to this web site, where this tutorial can be used from. However you are not allowed distribute it in any form without the prior permission of VNOHosting.com