- 1 Introducing PHProjekt
- 2 Installing PHProjekt- Fantastico De Luxe
- 3 Installing PHProjekt- Manually
- 4 Backup PHProjekt database
Another free and easy to use project management software that makes your life much easier and organized. PHProjekt has several special features to help you and guide you through out the phases of any project you are working on.
Installing PHProjekt- Fantastico De Luxe
- Step 1: Login to your Admin cPanel http://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel
- Step 2: Locate and click on the Fantastico De Luxe Icon
- Step 3: Under the “Project Management” section, find and click on “PHProjekt”
- Step 4: In the right panel, select “New Installation”.
- Step 5: on page 1 of the installation process, you will be prompted for the installation directory. To have “PHProjekt” installed on your website’s main page (http://www.yourdomain.com) leave it blank else, insert the directory of your choice (http://www.yourdomain.com/phprojekt). Also fill out the Admin access data. Finally, click on “Install PHProjekt”.
- Step 6: on page 2, a summary of the installation options is displayed, including database details and the installation directory chosen.
Step 7: Click on “Finish Installation” button to successfully complete your “PHProjekt” installation process.
Installing PHProjekt- Manually
- Step 1: Download PHProjekt’s latest release to your desktop from the official website.
- Step 2: Uncompress the downloaded file to a specified directory on your desktop.
- Step 3: Upload the extracted files (keeping the directories structure intact) to your web hosting account via FTP to a specified directory of your choice (e.g. /phprojekt).
- Step 4: From within the cPanel interface of your hosting account, create a new database using the “MySQL Database Wizard”. Please do save all the information used in this wizard from usernames and passwords for future use.
- Step 5: Using your browser, go to the location of your newly uploaded files: http://www.yourdomain.com/phprojekt
- Step 6: The first step of the installation will ask you to input the database credentials that you have previously created.
Once all the entries are correctly set, click on “Default Install”. That will execute the basic installation procedure, and create all the tables necessary for the script to work.
- Step 7: Once all the steps are complete, you will get to a summary page where all installation information are listed there.
Congrats! You have successfully installed PHProjekt!
Backup PHProjekt database
- Step 1: Login to your hosting account cPanel, locate and click on the “PhpMyAdmin” icon.
- Step 2: From within PhpMyAdmin, choose the PHProjekt Database.
- Step 3: On the top menu of the database table list, click on “Export”
- Step 4: In the export options, make sure you:
- “Select All” Tables
- Check “Structures” property.
- Check “Data” property.
- Check “Save as” option
- Step 5: Once you double check that all the options in step 4 are set, click Go and save to the file to your desktop.
Use VNOHosting for the Best PHProjekt Hosting.
You may use this tutorial for your own use. You may provide a link to this web site, where this tutorial can be used from. However you are not allowed distribute it in any form without the prior permission of VNOHosting.com