- 1 Introducing Crafty Syntax Live Help
- 2 Installing Crafty Syntax Live Help – Fantastico De Luxe
- 3 Installing Crafty Syntax Live Help – Manually
- 4 Backup Crafty Syntax Live Help
Introducing Crafty Syntax Live Help
Another live support solution for you to communicate with your customers and support them in real time. Through departments, you can categorize your support for better efficiency and faster replies. Crafty Syntax live will do all that for you even though it’s a free application.
Installing Crafty Syntax Live Help – Fantastico De Luxe
- Step 1: Login to your Admin cPanel http://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel
- Step 2: Locate and click on the Fantastico De Luxe Icon
- Step 3: Under the “Customer Relationship” section, find and click on “Crafty Syntax Live Help”
- Step 4: In the right panel, select “New Installation”
- Step 5: on page 1 of the installation process, you will be prompted for the installation directory. To have Crafty Syntax Live Help installed on your website’s main page (http://www.yourdomain.com) leave it blank else, insert the directory of your choice (http://www.yourdomain.com/helpcenterlive). Fill out all the required information accordingly and click “Install Crafty Syntax Live Help”.
- Step 6: A summary of the installation details will be posted. Once read, click “Finish Installation”. You will also the path of your “Crafty Syntax Live Help” installation.
Installing Crafty Syntax Live Help – Manually
- Step 1: download the latest version of Crafty Syntax Live Help from the official website.
- Step 2: Uncompress the downloaded file to a specified directory on your desktop.
- Step 3: Upload its contents (keeping the directories structure intact) to your web hosting account via FTP to a specified directory of your choice (e.g. /craftysyntax).
- Step 4: Login to your Admin cPanel, locate & click on “MySQL Databases”.
- Step 5: Create a MySQL database and save its name along with the username and password for future use.
- Step 6: Using your browser, go to the location of your newly uploaded files: http://www.yourdomain.com/craftysyntax
- Step 7: The first step of the installation procedure will be displayed. Fill in all the required information along with the database credentials and click “Install”.
Step 8: Once the script finishes generating the php code, copy the “code” and paste them in the config.php file that is present under your hosting account. Once that is done, you will have to remove the setup.php file in order to prevent any security risks.
Backup Crafty Syntax Live Help
- Step 1: Login to your hosting account cPanel, locate and click on the “PhpMyAdmin” icon.
- Step 2: From within PhpMyAdmin, choose the Crafty Syntax Live Help Database.
- Step 3: On the top menu of the database table list, click on “Export”
- Step 4: In the export options, make sure you:
- “Select All” Tables
- Check “Structures” property.
- Check “Data” property.
- Check “Save as” option
- Step 5: Once you double check that all the options in step 4 are set, click Go and save to the file to your desktop.
Use VNOHosting for the Best Crafty Syntax Live Help Hosting.
You may use this tutorial for your own use. You may provide a link to this web site, where this tutorial can be used from. However you are not allowed distribute it in any form without the prior permission of VNOHosting.com